fimmtudagur, 17. mars 2005

Devious

Yes, that is what I have been reduced to. From arcane divinity I fell into the murky greygreen fields of the Deviants. The earth rushed at me with tearjerking speed. All around me, as far as I could see was the sluggish green, only interrupted by lightning from the flashing dark, yellow sky and the burning brimstone that fell all around me. I closed my eyes. For what seemed hours I felt the wind whip around me, twirling and tossing in the air. Then, when I opened my eyes again, I saw where I would land, in between two mountains. I braced myself for impact. The roar of the wind deafened me, my own tears blinded me and lastly, finally, I landed. The mountains echoed on either side as I ripped through and across the earth. After several hundred meters I came to a skittering halt and for long moments I lay still, my eyes closed. Against the very being of every muscle in my body I slowly, laboriously but willfully I rose to my knees. Pain rippled through me. I felt cold sweat all over my body, gritted my teeth and stood up. I drew a deep breath, felt a slight breeze on my face and then opened my eyes. The sky above me still crackled black and yellow, the brimstone kept falling, and I let my on the mountainous horizon. Shadows were crawling around, moving towards me. The wind picked up, a familiar smell cought on it, drafted past me. My eyes narrowed, my sword was in my hand and the strange greenish light glinted on my teeth. Let them come.

Einmitt... Og hvað ætti ég nú að setja þarna? Hugmyndir?

tack tack

--Drekafluga, dívíus--

Engin ummæli: