fimmtudagur, 16. desember 2004

Ancient

Never before have I experienced life as a fossil. Let me tell you the brief story. I went to the Kvennó Christmas ball last night. It was my version of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. The colour, the music, the distorted vision was all similar to when Raoul and Gonzo first went into the Las Vegas hotel. The only real difference was that I was not intoxicated on cocaine and ether and the lizards were replaced with masses of teenagers barely out of their early childhood. I was a dinosaur and because of this had an odd time. Gunnþóra and Anna Vala were my sole consolation. I think this will be the last Kvennó ball I will ever attend (assuming I don't start a successful band or become a DJ).

In other and entirely unrelated news some rancid little git on Háteigsvegur now owns the moderately affordable car of my dreams (and here is another picture, and another) and I am a bit vexed. But I'm finally on vacation now so I won't get stuck on it. To say that I am on vacation does not mean that I'm all relaxed and groovy. I'm still swamped and now the [swamp..?] calls. Off to make and buy Christmas presents.

tack tack

--Drekafluga the Sandy Claws--

Engin ummæli: