fimmtudagur, 20. nóvember 2003

Eh? So this is blogging? I feel like I'm talking into a black hole. I clicked next before I could choose the layout. Now I venture (yes it IS a pretty big thing for me) forth and try to change the horrid appearance of this half-heartedly put up site.

I will deal with this soon enough.

Ah, I have now successfully changed the looks of this experimental thingy of mine and until I can fidget with html coding, this is the one I liked best. And now for my native language. Ókídókí (já, ég veit, Mörður þyrfti samt að bæta þessu inn fyrir næstu orðabók. Gott orð), Ég veit ekki alveg hvað ég er að gera hérna en aðalpælingin var líklega að taka frá drekaflugunafnið áður en einhver uppgötvaði hversu töff það er. Har har har. Btw, halló Gunnþóra. Þú ert sú fyrsta (fyrir utan mig) sem sér þetta. Er bara hægt að koma inn einu bloggi á dag? Ekki? Þarf maður þá að edita sama textann yfir daginn ef maður vill bætra einhverju við? Maður skyldi ekki nota orðið maður meira en maður þarf.

Drekafluga

1 ummæli:

Nafnlaus sagði...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat cpa[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known ways to build an income online.